Even the children of the San Rocco primary school recall every year the tradition of the “magnin”, the ancient tinsmiths who passed from house to house in search of work. Dressed as peasants with clothes loaned by grandparents and great-grandparents, they went from house to house singing the typical song in the Piedmontese dialect and receiving in exchange sweets and above all eggs as tradition has it.This year they are have been accompanied by the teacher Marta with the flute.
- Learning from our Graveyard
- My European Family – Pedagogical Toolkit – Lesson Plans
- LEARNING THROUGH EUROPE!
- The three Religions: Christianity, Judaism and Islam.
- OUR SCHOOL HISTORY.
- Crafts trades of the time.
- Medieval music: dances, songs and instruments.
- Aromatic and medicinal plants (sensorial workshop)