A short walk from our school we have a watermill. The children visit this often to learn about how the water wheel was used to grind flour. Many people who lived in our village worked here in the past.
- Learning from our Graveyard
- My European Family – Pedagogical Toolkit – Lesson Plans
- LEARNING THROUGH EUROPE!
- The three Religions: Christianity, Judaism and Islam.
- OUR SCHOOL HISTORY.
- Crafts trades of the time.
- Medieval music: dances, songs and instruments.
- Aromatic and medicinal plants (sensorial workshop)