Our Year 5 children have visited our church graveyard to learn about some of the people who used to live in our local area. The ladies from church explained a little bit about some of the families and the children were able to calculate how old they were.
- Learning from our Graveyard
- My European Family – Pedagogical Toolkit – Lesson Plans
- LEARNING THROUGH EUROPE!
- The three Religions: Christianity, Judaism and Islam.
- OUR SCHOOL HISTORY.
- Crafts trades of the time.
- Medieval music: dances, songs and instruments.
- Aromatic and medicinal plants (sensorial workshop)