Back in 1862, the Blaydon Races started. It was originally a horse race from Newcastle to Blaydon. Over the years it has changed from a horse race to a running race. It follows the same route and takes place each year on June 9th. Blaydon is the town where our school is.
- Learning from our Graveyard
- My European Family – Pedagogical Toolkit – Lesson Plans
- LEARNING THROUGH EUROPE!
- The three Religions: Christianity, Judaism and Islam.
- OUR SCHOOL HISTORY.
- Crafts trades of the time.
- Medieval music: dances, songs and instruments.
- Aromatic and medicinal plants (sensorial workshop)